Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Night The Moon

My time is almost here. The moon a ghostly galleon and I feel the change and now for an instant I am neither the Other nor Myself. I am Non Silliman and I remember Bob Bly telling me once night long ago.

Great art and literature are the only models we have left to help us stop lying. The greater the art the less the denial. We don't need avant-garde art now, but great art. Breaking through the wall of denial helps us get rid of self pity, and replaces self pity with awe at the complicated misery of all living things...

The CHANGE HAS COME. WHAT NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe this. Is nothing sacred?

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Nothing is sacred.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can anyone get to be a non?

it has such a ring about it

anon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home